Monday, February 19, 2007

Music freaks like this stuff

The greatest thing about the internet for me growing up has been the emergence and the ease at which so many artists can produce music and share it with us. I love music, but I like to hear things that aren't mainstream most of the time. I go to local bars and take in the music of the local bands and love to see the different genres. I'm a big fan of all types of music.

Online you can find tons of unsigned artists just like these in every category imaginable. Metal, rock, hip hop, R&B, and even
Reggae Artists have their music uploaded and available to listen to hoping to get discovered. Unsigned.com is full of these artists and lets me listen to them online. If you have a band, or group, or are just a solo artist they allow you to get noticed here as well. Sign up and give me more to listen to!

No comments: