Thursday, February 22, 2007

Databazaar Printer Supplies

The DataBazaar is pumping out more printer supplies to its customer than fathers who are claiming to be the father of Anna Nicole's kid. Instead of going into a retail outlet and dropping your cash on retail prices check this place out and see the discounts they have on inkjet cartridges, toner cartridges, fax supplies, copier supplies, copy paper, storage media, printers, cables, and much more for your home office needs. Free shipping on all orders both ways so you just order and pay what it says the price is. No silly handling charges like many places like to throw in there when they give you a good deal. They even accept PayPal so those of us that make some dough online can use that instead of transfer it to another account or use a credit card.

Another thing I wanted to mention was that I looked over to the right on the homepage and they have a $5 off coupon sitting there if you sign up to get updates from the site. So I figured why not? I subscribed and sure enough I had a coupon in my inbox within minutes. So I guess if you need some printing products there isn’t much reason not to try them out right now. Get the coupon and have them ship you your stuff so you don’t have to go out of your way to find the store that sells your cartridge when you can just get it in the mail at a nice discount.

No comments: