Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Eek!: Men flee after seeing 'giant rat'

I'm a pretty decent sized guy myself so I know how these guys feel in regards to filthy rodents. I'm not shy to say that I have ducked and ran at the site of a bat in my home before. Only getting rid of it with a full suit of armor that I created to fend it off. HEad fully covered with tools for the hunt in hand I was able to fend it off, but just a random encounter freaks me out.

VIRGINIA, Minn. - A furry, uninvited guest had manly men at an Iron Range tire shop shrieking and hopping on desks.

"It was pretty humorous," said conservation officer Dan Starr, who filed a report on the critter's break-in. "Here were these big, burly outdoors guys running around screaming."

Taconite Tire employees arrived at work on Monday to find what they thought was a giant rat inside the store.

Read More

No comments: