Friday, February 23, 2007

Anna Nicole's Body to Daughter; Bahamas Burial Ahead

I had to post about this because I saw it on the news so much yesterday, but not for the reason most people seem to care. Watching the "verdict" I guess you could call it was real emotional in the courtroom. Now don't get me wrong. For people close to the situation it is an emotional thing, but the judge? What the hell is he crying about? The guy broke down like this was one of his relatives. I don't get it. Someone please explain to me why I shouldn't have laughed at this.

1 comment:

Loretta @ Stitching the Night Away said...

The judge just wanted publicity and drug the whole thing out wayyyy too long the ass. I get that her life was dramatic and interesting, but let the woman have her funeral in a decent amount of time, not two or three weeks later. Just so sad.