Thursday, February 22, 2007

Britney Spears may be back in rehab

Whoopee! We all care about Britney soooo much. She is soooo talented. OK....neither of those things really apply to my feelings to her, but I made a decision today. People care about this crap so apprently it needs to be talked about. I guess what I'm going to do from now on is make fun of it all like I do to myself when I see it, but instead of keeping it to myself I'm going to share my thoughst with YOU. I know you are getting super excited right now and I can't blame you. What I think is certainly noteworthy and you are now going to be blessed with my takes on celebrity BS. Get out the champagne folks.

LOS ANGELES - An appearance in family court sought by Kevin Federline amid a child custody dispute with
Britney Spears was canceled Thursday as reports surfaced that she was back in rehab.

Spears returned to the Promises Malibu Treatment Center late Wednesday, according to reports from TMZ, "The Insider" and "Extra." Her mother, Lynne Spears, drove her to the center, "Extra" and "The Insider" said.

The 25-year-old pop star previously left the Promises center Wednesday, according to "The Insider," less than a day after arriving. The center specializes in treating drug and alcohol abuse.

read more...

No comments: