Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Jennifer Lopez Makes a Fool Of Herself

I honestly have no idea what the context of these quotes are from, but I'm going to go with she is dead serious when she says them. She is talking about the Golden Globes and being afraid that Ricky Gervais will make fun of her and embarrass her. Guess you wanted that job for yourself.

"He's very gutsy, it takes a lot of guts to get up there and make the comments he made and go for that type of comedy," she tells Access Hollywood. "I'm sure in his mind it was all in good fun. But in the room, being in the room it was like, eek... Then, when I go backstage to present, I'm backstage with Alec [Baldwin], we're about to walk out, and Ricky shows up. I say, 'Listen! I will kill you, you understand, I am from New York, my husband fights, we both fight, we will beat you up after the show... with a couple of bleep bleeps in there."

In the end, he made a crack about her extravagant spending habits, but she said she didn't mind it. Maybe something about needing the best weight loss supplement would have been better. AT least be rude dude.

"I scared him," Lopez later told Ellen DeGeneres on her show. "He was scary, though."

No comments: