Wednesday, June 02, 2010

More On Fame=Rape

I think I am going to follow this story closely. Why? I am quite bored today that's why. That and I find stuff like this to be rather interesting. Not what she said, but the reaction to it. The girl is going to get ostracized by the comment. There are no doubts about this. Of course nobody takes her side so I will and I don't even know who she is.

She said this:

"What you don't see are the cameras shoved in my face and the bizarre intrusive questions being asked, or the people falling over themselves, screaming and taunting to get a reaction," the Twilight starlet told the latest issue of Britain's Elle Magazine.

"The photos are so ... I feel like I'm looking at someone being raped."


Rape centers are already speaking to the press about this. Well..people from the press are calling rape centers so that they have a story to post. I bet you think the rape centers are happy because this is great marketing for rape. Oh...that isn't what rape centers are for? Sorry. Take some Lipofuze and relax.

First quote I have seen from a rape center is:

"I understand that Kristen Stewart was expressing that she feels violated.

"Sure violation is a form of sexual assault, but it's the most serious and the most personal. It's clearly a poor choice of words."

No comments: