Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Did You Get Sent Home With Pain Meds When You Got Your Wisdom Teeth Pulled?

I'm just curious. I've had 2 at a time pulled and they sent me home with gauze and nothing else. I had local anesthetic when they were pulled and drove myself home 15 minutes after it was over. Yeah...I'm hardcore..;)

Anyways, I just find it funny that Lindsay Lohan got a court approval to get pain meds after her wisdom teeth got pulled. Farce? Of course. Why not? Obviously some people have a low tolerance for pain, but almost everyone I have ever met that got any meds after wisdom teeth being pulled got some crappy Tylenol 3. Completely worthless.

The only thing good that came out of mine getting pulled was that I'm a great actor and pretended to be in pain for a couple days so my girlfriend would wait on me hand and foot, and let me just lay there for once :D.

If Lohan gets good enough stuff that she gets a good buzz maybe she will even buy plants and gifts for dad at ProFlowers. Surely the pain is that bad to get some hallucigens isn't it?

No comments: