Wednesday, June 02, 2010

"Fame Is Like Being Raped"

Somebody said it. Did it piss you off just reading it? If it did I could care less. This quote comes from a young lady I have no interest in, or the movies she appears in. You guessed it...some broad from Twilight. Kristen Stewart, who I don't know, did an interview in which she compared being famous to being RAPED.

I'm sure her PR man is very proud. The comments on the article just let me know how petty the world is though. I guess it takes something like this just to realize how much I hate entertainment news and the people that follow it. Hell...people in general I guess. These kinds of discussions always make me realize how pointless most of my time is. How wasted it is. Do I need to go to depressiontreatment.net right now and get help? Nah...I just needed to vent :)

No comments: