Friday, March 09, 2012

Growing Pains

Thanks to Roman May

As my business grew over the last year, I realized I was quickly outgrowing my small office space and basic phone and internet. Luckily, a neighbor introduced me to smallbusiness.xo.com. With them, I have been able to keep up with the growing demand I have faced and still have the capacity for more growth! My goal is to always exceed my customer’s expectations in every way. This is not always an easy task! In addition to my communications upgrades, I have added staff to meet our growing demand as well as office space. When the area next to the space I was already leasing became available, I went ahead and leased it as well even though it was more than I needed. I figured the small extra expense of having more space than I needed was well offset by the savings of not having to move or get all new stuff printed with a new address! So far things are working out well and we are continuing to grow. Looks like I will be using that extra space sooner than I thought!

No comments: