Saturday, February 20, 2010

LEo DiCaprio Say sShutter Island Was "Traumatic" to Film

Hmmmm...I'll bet buddy. You can tie me up and beat me senseless for a week for the kind of money you got to be in this bad boy. Trust me. Traumatic is about the last thing you should be feeling...lol

Try reading a hydrolyze review for the 3rd time today and you might feel your struggles are much less than mine.

“It took me back to the one time I really remembered my dreams because I usually don’t. But when I used a nicotine patch when I was trying to quit smoking, I did have bloodcurdling nightmares of mass murders, and I woke up in the middle of the night and had to take the patches off,” DiCaprio said in a new interview with Parade.com. “I guess I had moments like that in the film.”

The actor said filming the project not only haunted him while he was asleep, but during his days of preparation and while on the set.

“I have to say ‘Shutter Island’ was one of the most intense, hardcore filming experiences I’ve ever had as we explored what the mentally ill had to face in the days when mental hospitals were called insane asylums,” he said. “It was really very traumatic, and I don’t say that about a film very often. I went to places and unearthed some things that I didn’t think I was capable of. It was like an emotional layer cake that just kept getting deeper and deeper.”

Yeah well..that's great. Have fun with all that money and banging the hottest women alive.

No comments: