Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Lindsay Lohan tops Maxim’s ‘Hot 100’ list

Come on! Lindsay Lohan? Are you freakin' kidding me? Jessica Alba was #2 and I could ahve agreed if she were #1. What is the fascination with Lohan? I've never thought she was hot at all much less being the "hottest" celeb out there. This is only a monthly deal so it can be forgiven, but it is still pretty remarkable. Scarlett Johansson was #3 which isn't surprising. She really isn't all that special either IMO after seeing her with out the air brushing. These aren't the kind of girls I'd go get Dr. Larry Shapiro hair transplant surgery for. Alba yes. The other 2. No.

The list is will be published Saturday in the magazine, but I might as well post a pic of Jessica Alba anyways sine she is the hottest of the Top 3 they picked. Here's a pic of Alba and a link to Pigeon Forge vacation rentals to look at to help you, and me forget about Lohan.

No comments: