Monday, April 02, 2007

She Blinded Me with Science

There is a new social networking site, and when I say new I mean it opened today. The community is set up like MySpace, but it is far from the level of immaturity you will find there. Sci-Edge is a community of people who want to discuss science, technology, and science-fiction.

Looking to find a higher intelligence level of the people you play with online? This place is what you are looking for. Discuss interesting concepts and issues. Find answers to questions about science and technology. Even share your fandom of science-fiction with other enthusiasts. Registration is free and easy. All you need is an e-mail and you are ready to explore a whole new universe.


1 comment:

Digitalnomad said...

I was going to join this yesterday on the advice of someone else. Now that I see your post, I have to go do it right away.