Monday, April 02, 2007

Andy Keaton Arrested

I'll bet you are wondering who the hell Andy Keaton is. Well...I only recognize him as Andy Keaton from the show Family Ties. He was the youngest child on the show and really was only around for a couple of years before the show decided to close its doors. He did play a very good role, however and was a great addition to the show.

BUT,

The young man now known as Brian Bonsall has been arrested for allegedly assaulting his girlfriend. Bonsall is now 25, which makes me feel like I have been alive for a very long time now. Good thing is that I can get an Energy Boost as often as I need these days.

Bonsall was arrested Wednesday after his girlfriend told police he poured an alcoholic drink on her face while she slept, put her in a choke hold and threw her onto a bed when she tried to leave, authorities said.

No comments: