Thursday, March 08, 2007

Pamela Anderson's "crack" marriage

Tommy Lee thought Pamela Anderson was high when she said she was getting married again.

Pamela has joked her ex-husband didn't believe her when she told him she was marrying Kid Rock last year.

Pamela, who divorced Tommy in 1998, said: "What did Tommy say when I said I was getting married? 'Put the crack pipe down and get home immediately or I'll come get you.' I'm joking."

Pamela - who is currently divorcing second husband Kid - is on the lookout for a new "explosive" relationship and admits she is "impossible" to live with.

She said in an interview with Britain's OK! magazine: "I want an explosive love affair again. I'm used to being alone with my sons so it's hard for me when someone comes in and changes that dynamic. I get controlling and probably impossible. I don't want someone to come in and rescue my family - we're fine." Source

To read about personal freedom visit The Sovereign Journey and learn about self-ownership concepts of Natural Law, Personal Freedom, and Self-determination.

No comments: