Saturday, March 10, 2007

Bed and breakfast with Tori Spelling?

NEW-mother-to-be Tori Spelling hasn't settled on a baby name yet, but she promises it won't be something crazy. "Tori & Dean: Inn Love," a new reality show that documents her Temecula bed-and-breakfast and her new relationship with her second husband, Dean McDermott, premieres March 20 on Oxygen. Spelling spent 10 years on "Beverly Hills, 90210" and is the daughter of the late Aaron Spelling, one of TV's great creative forces. She will not be broadcasting her child's birth.

You're going to give birth any moment. How are the final days of that long haul going?

Good! I'm so ready! I feel like I'm a little pressure cooker down there and it's going "Ding ding ding." It's been a good pregnancy. I've been very impressed with myself. I've been doing a lot of things at once. Instead of patting myself on the back I've been patting myself on the belly.

read more...

No comments: