Saturday, March 03, 2007

Free Online Games

Everyone likes to kill as much time as they can on the company clock. Well...most of us do anyways. I used to play games on my office computer quite a bit when I had nothing to do for a place I worked at. I know they say there is ALWAYS something to do but trust me, this place was dead.

Anyways I loved finding free online games to pass the time whenever there was a lull in my day. Funderoo has just launched an online game portal that has over 500 free online games you can play. They have initially set it up to promote the gaming, but they are working hard to develop the community driven features such as adding friends and challenging them to beat your score. They also have community contests that they will be implementing. They give you the ability to save your scores for any game on the site which I guess is the first free gaming site that actually lets you do that. Guess i won't be getting much done today...lol

No comments: