Friday, March 02, 2007

Beyonce has no Hepatitis A

Good grief...lol

The more I follow celeb news the better I find it to be. This stuff is comical to me. Not the actual news, but that it is written about in such a serious fashion. I mean there is news, and there is celebrity news. Real news talks about things that people should actually know about. Celeb news is just weird crap that I have no idea why we should care about it.

Apparently, the department of health had recommended guests who ate uncooked food at the party or 13 other events catered by Wolfgang Puck Catering from February 1-20 should be vaccinated. Amazing.

I also heard that she has fibromyalgia as well, but I cannot confirm it. My mother has had it for years and it is quite painful. I wouldn't wish that on anyone either.

No comments: