Sunday, January 21, 2007

Marketing Your Blog

When i create a blog there are a few things that I do right away to make sure that I am able to get my site out there. First and foremost I submit the domain into search engines. Google first, then Yahoo, and MSN. The others out there really aren't that big a deal, but Google is key. Then I begin a process of getting links to my site by trading with other bloggers. Now I don't do this by putting links on my sidebar, or have those who trade with me do the same. I create a post like this to pimp their blog. It gives them a quality link instead of something that won't get searched through Google on the side bar.

For more information on this please visit John Tan's Affiliate Marketing Blog for more in depth discussions about this topic.

No comments: