Friday, January 26, 2007

Madden on the Playstation 2 Sucks

I don't know if my Slim PS2 is on its last leg or what, but this game has the most annoying lag in it of any game I have ever seen. EVERY play the game stops to load some stupid little cutscene that annoys me to no end.They always have a little lag, but this one is beyond ridiculous. Normally you know how you can skip through all the little between play crap by pressing the X button? I suppose you can on this, but it still has the freeze and takes probably 10 seconds to get to the play call screen. Overall the game is great, but really it is just way too much for the PS2 now. I guess I have to shell out for a PS3 or a 360 soon. Wanted to wait until MArch when the PS3 actually has more than 2 games, but I may have to just get a 360 now. Gears of War kicks some serious ass anyways so I might as well.

No comments: