Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Man finds his stolen GPS device for sale on eBay

I can feel for this guy. When I used be a Power Seller on looked through the other auctions fairly often. At one point I had been robbed and found a whole box of goodies for sale on Ebay that the crook had taken. Considering the guy that robbed me was actually someone I knew, I was able to recover my goods very easily and inflict a few wounds.

MINEOLA, N.Y. (AP) - A New York-based eBay seller was charged with possessing stolen property Monday after a would-be customer found his stolen GPS navigation device up for sale on the online auction site.

Danial Rangkar, 25, pleaded not guilty at his arraignment Monday, a day after he was arrested. Operating under the name, "nydannysjewelry," he is accused of trying to sell dozens of other electronic items, including laptop computers and iPods.


Click here for the rest of the story.

No comments: