Friday, August 03, 2012

Snoop Dogg (errr...'Lion') Says He's Down to Do American Idol

I guess I haven't paid much attention to Snoop lately. I guess he changed his name to Snoop Lion from Snoop Dogg at some point and became a reggae singer. Who would have thought? In an interview recently he said that he would be willing to be on American Idol now too I guess. Of course it wasn't a huge arm twist to get him to say so from this response: After hearing of the millions of dollars "Idol" judges earn on the Fox competition, Snoop, in an interview this week, said: "I'll do `American Idol.'" MAybe he can get into directing video games like Jay Z did with NBA 2k13 this year. I'm sure he can get someone to throw a cheap zombie game onto an xbox live subscription online and make a few bucks.

No comments: