Sunday, May 01, 2011

You Start To Feel Really Old When...

Nothing makes me feel older than when I see actors/actresses graduate from playing roles as high schoolers when I was younger to taking on roles as parents. I remember when Encino Man came out, and Brendan Fraser played a caveman that was in high school. Yeah it was a Pauley Shore movie. What did you expect?

Now I see that he is being cast in a role on a TV series in which he will be playing a FATHER. Not to mention that he isn't really the headline of the show either. Vanessa Hudgens from High School Musical, which I have never seen, nor want to, will be his "daughter". She is set to play a pregnant, homeless teen, in a series entitled "Gimme Shelter," an indie drama that will also star Brendan Fraser as her father. Get your key charm as soon as you can for this clear hit.

No comments: