Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Ryan Reynolds is Sexiest Man Alive

and he is?

Apparently he is married to Scarlet Johansson. I don't follow dudes sorry. Scartlet was named the GQ "Babe of the Year" as well this year which makes them the hottest couple around I guess.

Their week has been all aces. Johansson has been named GQ's Babe of the Year and hosted "Saturday Night Live" for the third time. And Reynolds, whose "Green Lantern" trailer premiered on Tuesday, has just nabbed the coveted title of People's Sexiest Man Alive.

"My body naturally wants to look like Dick Van Dyke," the star told People. "When I stop training, I turn into a skin-colored whisper. ... You just have to go with the flow." Oh you poor guy. Let's get you some work doing apidexin reviews so you can keep the look.

No comments: