Friday, March 12, 2010

Kendra Wilkinson Wants to Make Cast of Breasts

Who is Kendra Wilkinson? Do you know? I don't, but we are about ready to find out because seeing "boobs" in a headline is plenty enough to get me to read it ;).

Oh...she is apparently a "star" on E!. She is married to Hank Basket Jr, some other guy I never heard of.

She appeared on some irrelevant show called Lopez Live according to People.com and talked about her pregnancy. When the subject came around to making a cast of her pregnant belly, she said that she will likely make a cast of her boobs as well. Perfect for wedding party gifts IMO.

"I feel like I'm a little top heavy now," Wilkinson explained before asking the audience: "What do you guys all think?" She was met with resounding boos.

As for her husband, Basket claims he'll be supportive of her decision. "I'm definitely going to miss 'em," he said. "I'm gonna put them up around my house. They're going in my office."

But Wilkinson, who gave birth to son Hank Baskett IV in December, would like to keep a memento of her chest. "We did a belly cast when I was pregnant," she said. "We'll do a boob cast."

No comments: