Thursday, January 14, 2010

NBC Trying to Screw Conan O'Brien

Well...I'm taking the Conan O'Brien side of this whole thing. While I don't even watch these late night shows, I always did find Conan to be funnier to me than Leno, or Letterman. Those two are like watching your grandfather look for his keys IMO.

So if I were to curl up in front of my electric fireplaces late at night, I would be wanting to watch Conan, and not Leno.

It's obvious to anyone that has any common sense that Conan O'Brien appeals more to younger audiences. It is also obvious that his getting screwed over by NBC and Leno. Why the hell is Leno back? Why the hell did he even quit the Tonight Show if NOW he is trying to get that time slot back?

It is a slap in the face to Conan in every way. Leno gave him The Tonight Show, and then for some reason decides to directly compete with him? WTF? If Conan doesn't keep the Tonight Show time slot, NBC, and Leno have screwed him, and the outcome is flat out wrong in every way. Including financially I would guess.

No comments: