Saturday, February 07, 2009

Jessica Simpson Has a Bad Day

If people haven't been giving her enough grief lately, namely Tony Romo, the tabloids are giving her even more after a pretty bad performance in Grand Rapids, Michigan on Thursday. She is trying out the country music thing I guess, and forgot a bunch of lyrics and sounded horrible. Oh well...I never cared what she sounded like anyways. I'm not an 8 year-old girl and you can put that on some promotional pens.

Instead of telling us all how much weight she has gained they are going after her talent now. She doesn't even look fat BTW from everything I have seen recently. Maybe I don't think someone who weighs over 100 pounds is fat though, but the fat people that write about them apparently do. The video below is here "screw up" this week.

No comments: