Friday, November 09, 2007

‘Dog’ thought he was ‘cool enough’ to use slur

lol...what an idiot. HE know has figured out that he isn't black at all. Amazingly, until he actually got in trouble for slinging racial slurs, he thought he was black, while everyone that looks at him can clearly see he is white.

“I thought that I was cool enough in the black world to be able to use that word as a brother to a brother,” he said. “I’m not. I didn’t know really know until three or four days ago what that meant to black people.”

“I now learned I’m not black at all,” Chapman said. “And I never did it out of hate.”

While I am not against anyone slinging any racial slur they want, this guy should have realized that in his position he wasn't able to do it. I still find the entire thing silly. This was a private phone call that ended up a public one. People are just not going to deal with a guy like that anymore. It's just the way things are. I imagine if I were to start throwing racial slangs around on here there would be plenty of people that would have something to say about it. Of course I wouldn't care either way as they have the right to do so as I would have the right to say what I want.

No comments: