Monday, April 09, 2007

Sleeping on the Job

Have you ever just wanted to crawl onto a couch at work and take a nap? I know I have many times. Maybe I slept only 5 or 6 hours that night, or just got tired from staring at my monitor too long. Whatever it is why don't you curl up and take a quick power nap? Your employer would probably chew your head off that's why. They may be completely wrong to do so too.

In that article it suggests that if you are dragging you may as well take a power nap because your productivity will increase from doing so. If you could take a quick 20-30 minute nap instead of staring blankly at your desk constantly you may improve your production immediately. I think i might actually just go take a nap right now. Why wait to get started I say? I love to sleep. This just gives me another excuse to do so.

No comments: