Friday, December 29, 2006

The iPod Struggle and Switching

I've had the 60 GB iPod video for over a year now and have just about any accessory you can find out there. Speaker systems, high quality headphones, remotes, dock, FM transmitters, car chargers, etc. Of course you know that iPod and Apple are putting it to you with all the accessories and everything else they don't include with the iPod.

I really want to look into getting a Zune, but I'm stuck with iPod because of all the money I've dumped into it with all these extra components. The Zune just looks to have too many extra features that iPod doesn't come with as well as more compatibility with my Window OS I'm assuming.

If you are looking for an .mp3 Player I would definitely steer you away from Apple and iPod. Nopt that the iPod is a bad product, but that it is an expensive habit based on what you are given with it. Don't fall for the iPod bandwagon like I did. Look at other options. iPod will eat up your bank account faster than Rosie O'Donnel finishes off a bucket of bon bons.

No comments: